Please continue to support our community programs during these cold months!!
- L.Keefe Center: Hats, mittens, gloves and scarves are needed for children and adults this time of year. There is also an ongoing need for school supplies for children in Hamden. This includes backpacks, crayons, notebooks, pencils, and any other helpful tools for school success. Randy Berns will be coordinating the collections. Contact her at 203-248-0286.
- Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen: Sign up to help prepare, and serve meals to the homeless in downtown New Haven. You’ll be surprised how rewarding an experience this can be! Please contact Jackie Weiss for more information at 203-265-6744.
- New Reach (Formerly New Haven Home Recovery): We continue to collect toiletries including feminine hygiene products, diapers and wipes. Please place these items into the box for New Reach. Contact Fran Parness at 203-484-9506.
- Toiletry Collection for Homeless: We continue to collect toiletries for the Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen. The basket has been filling with your generous donations each week. We still can use small containers of shampoo, lotions, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. Many thanks! Contact Jackie Weiss at 203-265-6744
- Bags for Toiletries: Lois Buslovitz continues to make lovely cloth bags for patrons to use to store their toiletries. If you have any fabric you can donate, please send into the TBS office and Lois will pick up the fabric on Fridays. Thank you to those who have been sending fabric.
Place donations in the hallway bins if you are able….if not, make a donation to the Diane Kaplan Social Action Fund. We will do the shopping for you!
Our committee thanks you for your continued support,